Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunger Games Type RP Silence??

3 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Hunger Games Type RP Silence?? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games Type RP Silence??

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:06 pm

She bit her lip, bucking her hips.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games Type RP Silence?? - Page 6 Empty Re: Hunger Games Type RP Silence??

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm

He thrust harder, still aiming for her g-spot.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:15 pm

He kept hitting her sweet spot. She moaned, bucking her hips.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:18 pm

He let out a low groan, feeling his climax nearing slowly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:20 pm

She moaned softly, getting wet. Her juices sprayed out.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:23 pm

He groaned, cumming in her seconds later.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm

She bit her lip, looking down. There was cum literally spilling out of her pussy. "But Nimmo, w-what if I get...?"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:32 pm

"It'll be fine" He said and cupped her cheek.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:46 pm

She nodded. She curled up beside him, falling asleep naked.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:05 pm

He pulled their clothes on and kept watch for the night.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:15 pm

She woke up the next morning, looking around for Nimmo.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:19 pm

Nimmo trudged back towards her, blood covering his chest and stomach, having gone hunting then getting into a fight, he dropped his kill then sighed.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:29 pm

She looked up at him. "Shit, Nimmo, what happened to you?!" she said, quickly getting up, kissing him softly. She took her bandage from her old gash, quickly wrapping it around him to soak up the blood.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:36 pm

"Its fine, I just went hunting and took out a couple tributes" He sighed and kissed her back gently.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:46 pm

She sighed, making sure to get the blood to stop. "I'm gonna go see if I can get that knife from earlier, the one I accidentally threw into the thicket." she said, jumping down from the treehouse thing. She landed softly in the fluffy, soft, fresh-fallen snow and walked over to the thicket. Suddenly, she screamed. A few tributes had found her, they'd been there for a while. She was out of sight, but not out of hearing range. "Nimmo, Help!" she called out, and a few seconds later a cannon was heard. A scream which sounded somewhat like Angel's, then the cannon. Two boys ran off, dragging a body back with them. A dead girl with dark hair lay on the snowy ground, a throwing knife in her stomach.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Nimmo launched from the treehouse thing and he ran towards her voice, his katana in hand, he stared at the body, "No... I promised I'd keep her alive..." He mumbled, sitting near the body.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 pm

The girl's body shook slightly. Blood was pouring from her. It had been a false alarm! She looked up, brown eyes shimmering. "Wait, who're you?" she said, wrinkling her nose. She had straight black hair and brown eyes. Angel was still alive.

Two boys dragged Angel off to their own camp, pretty far away. She was knocked out, a piece of fabric in her mouth to keep her quiet. They tied her up against a tree. Their base was across the arena, about a mile away. One of the boys, a taller male, began to reach up the small girl's shirt, touching her breast. He shivered in delight, then stuck a hand into her pants, rubbing her clit through her panties.

A few hours later, Angel woke up, moaning. She assumed Nimmo had surprised her, but she was wrong. Two males were having sex with her! Did she do this? Where was Nimmo? The taller one gently licked her folds. She groaned. The other one, about a little taller than her, rubbed his cock inbetween her breasts. She broke the fabric behind her, tying her hands, only to be pinned by the boys.

"D-Don't you dare t-try to yell." the darker skinned shorter male said, groaning as he shoved his cock into her mouth. She whimpered softly, and then pulled out. "Nimmo, help me!" she screamed, as loud as she could. The taller one glared at her. "Bad choice. Brandy, c'mere." he came over. "Let's teach her a lesson." he said, pinning her against a rock. Then, he lifted her leg, positioning himself to push in.

She groaned loudly, both boys pushing themselves into her. "S-Stop, please! D-Don't do this..."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Nimmo looked at the girl and his eyes widened, he stood and darted off, following dragging tracks, he didn't care about anyone but Angel, when he saw them he snapped, tackling one of the boys and slitting his throat.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Angel whimpered as the tall one cummed into her. The smaller one screamed. Angel cried out, "No, stop!" she began to choke, the taller one grabbing her neck. She gagged, gasping for air. "You idiot! She's mine now!" he said, chuckling softly. He groaned, thrusting into her fast. His balls slapped against her. The other boy's body lay limp. A cannon went off.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Nimmo's eye twitched, he shot around and threw his katana, going straight through the tall boy's head.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:20 pm

The tall boy fell dead and a canon rang out. Angel finally got breath into her lungs. "T-T-Thank y-you..." she said, shakily, falling over. She got up weakly, literally falling into his arms. She was shivering too, completely stripped of her clothes which were laying in a messy pile near a pile of supplies. Cum dripped from her, and she began to cry.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 pm

He held her up and wrapped his jacket around her, picking her up and beginning to walk back to the treehouse camp they had.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:28 pm

She cried into his jacket, feeling horrible.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:29 pm

"You'll be alright baby" He said lightly and carried her to the top of the camp.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:29 pm

"I'm sorry!" she cried. "I'm so sorry!" she wailed into his jacket, hoping he knew that she didn't want it to have happened to her.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum