Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon! - Page 2 Empty Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 pm

"It wasn't her time!" she wailed.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon! - Page 2 Empty Re: What a Rainy Day... - Private with Bacon!

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:46 pm

"Shh shh its alright" He said in a soothing tone, "Everything happens for a reason" He sighed, gently kissing the top of her head and wrapping his wings around her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm

She nodded tearfully, "Okay, you're right... we need to get your wings fixed." she said, she'd forgotten about the searing pain and the blood dripping from hers.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:55 pm

"We need to get your wings fixed, I haven't been able to use them since I was a kid" He said and gently picked her up.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:56 pm

She nodded, "Allright..." she said as he carried her to what was left of a near by pharmacy.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:59 pm

He gently set her down, "Watch out for the glass" He said and started going through the shelves, taking anything they would need.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 pm

She nodded, grabbing as much food as she could and putting it in a shopping cart that magically managed to survive...
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Chris let out a breath, grabbing what he could then he walked over to her, "The basement in the house is probably still together, if the storage is alright, there's some canned things that are still good" He stated and waited until she got what she wanted.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 pm

She nodded, her dull eyes brightening a little bit.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Chris huffed and began walking back, his black scaly, and slightly ripped, tail swaying behind him, "I'll go looking around for anyone else later" He stated, If there is anyone... He thought as he walked.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 pm

She looked back, "Okay, I'll round up supplies." she grabbed as much food and medicine as she could. Blankets were scattered too, she grabbed those.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:36 pm

He nodded and stopped, waiting for her before he continued walking, watching the sky, making sure no other storms were going to come.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Following him with the full shopping cart, she looked at the once beautiful city, now in ruins.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Chris walked through the gaping hole in his house where the door used to be, walking to the basement door, "You can head down, I'll start bringing everything down" He said softly to her, keeping himself calm, for her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:45 pm

She nodded, opening the door. The basement hadn't been touched at all whatsoever, and she walked down, finding a blow up mattress and blowing it up. She put some sleeping bags on it and grabbed a flash-light and batteries. She got one for each of them.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Chris moved everything downstairs that they would need, he sighed once he was finished, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her frame, "About what happened before everything went to hell..." He murmured softly in her ear.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:14 am

~Bacon~ wrote:Chris moved everything downstairs that they would need, he sighed once he was finished, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her frame, "About what happened before everything went to hell..." He murmured softly in her ear.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:02 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:Chris moved everything downstairs that they would need, he sighed once he was finished, walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her frame, "About what happened before everything went to hell..." He murmured softly in her ear.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:28 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:25 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:
~Bacon~ wrote:

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:42 pm

Lana looked up, "Yeah?" she said quietly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 pm

He turned her around and locked her into a kiss, pulling her close to him, wrapping his tail, wings and keeping his arms wrapped around her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Lana closed her eyes, making the kiss more romantic. She put her arms on his shoulders and her wings spread a little.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:56 pm

I gotta go, my wifis' going out!! Sad
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 pm

(Awws DX)

Chris deepened the kiss, his hands lowering and gripping her ass.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next