Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 5 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"Good for you, fox dung!" Shootingstar screeched, hissing, and snarling.

Dovepaw's fur was cold, she was skinny as a bone, and she just looked tired.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 5 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:27 pm

"Atleast I'm not acting like one!" She yelled back, walking into the medicine cat's den and growling, moving the moss off her kits and curling around them, sighing.

Dustpaw stayed quiet, watching the queen come back into the den.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Dovepaw's frail body fell out of her nest, competely limp.

Shootingstar hissed, "I hate you!" she yowled.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:44 pm

Snowpelt curled tightly around her kits and her ears drooped, hearing those three words from her sister felt like being hit by a monster.

Dustpaw mewed and pulled Dovepaw back to her nest, having no clue on what he should do.

Longfeather walked up to Shootingstar's den, "Shootingstar? Is something the matter?" He asked from outside the den.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:46 pm

(Did you want to stop this one?)

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:47 pm

Shootingstar whipped around, "That's none of your concern, leave, now!" she hissed.

Dovepaw woke up a few hours later, whimpering. She had a huge headache.

Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Longfeather jerked back, "Sorry, just worried" He said and left, letting out a sigh.

"Glad your awake" Dustpaw said to Dovepaw, his tail flicking.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:50 pm

Shootingstar hissed, whipping back around and stalking off.

Dovepaw looked up. "W-What's going on...?"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:54 pm

"You passed out, I tried getting Shootingstar but she's in a bad mood, Snow tried getting her but something happened, and I think my uncle just tried talking to her too" Dust explained with a sigh.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 pm

Dovepaw whimpered. "Dustpaw, I'm honestly scared about what's going to happen to our Clan..."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:04 pm

"How so?" He asked with a tilted head.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:13 pm

"I... I dreamed of a prophecy...."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:15 pm

His ears drooped, "Should I get Shootingstar..?" He mumbled.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by shyrefyre Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:39 pm

May I join?

Poppypaw(blush)
She-cat
Personality and all in rp

Fernsplash
She-cat
Personality in rp

shyrefyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Sure! ^-^

Also, Shootingstar is now dead. I'm changing her. xD ))

Hollystar
She-Cat
Black she-cat with blue eyes.
Crushing on Longfeather

Dovepaw shook her head. "Hollystar can't know... she'll think I'm crazy!" she said. "Well... here is what it said...
The Shattered earth will begin to freeze.
The holly will stand with the feather,
and snow will softly fall across the land.
Two star-crossed lovers will discover the key,
and a spark they create will ignite it."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by shyrefyre Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Poppypaw was outside of the apprentice den, unable to hear what was going on inside. Instead she was out in the woods, hunting a large rabbit. The first her clan would see in moons, or so she thought.

shyrefyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Dovepaw looked into Dustpaw's eyes. "Look, Dustpaw... I think I'm in love with you..." she said softly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:28 am

"W-what...?" Dustpaw mumbled softly, his ears drooped, he let out a breath then purred softly, giving her a nuzzle, forgetting Snow was in the den, but she was asleep around her kits.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:38 am

She purred when he nuzzled her.

Hollystar padded into the Warrior's den, ears and eyes drooping. "Longfeather?" she called softly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:45 am

He purred louder and licked her nose, "I don't think Snow and her kits are doing well... Atleast... Snow doesn't look well anyway.." He said and looked towards the she-cat.

Longfeather was still trying to calm felines and he looked towards Hollystar, "Hey Hollystar" He purred lightly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 am

She nodded, worried. She padded over to Snowpelt. "Are you alright, Snowpelt?"

Hollystar smiled softly. She padded over to him. "I'm sorry I snapped... I'm just a bit stressed..." she said, sighing.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 am

Snowpelt moved slightly and looked up tiredly, her ears back.

"Its fine, no worries, if I remember right, Snowpelt was the same to you not too long ago" He purred out a laugh.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:54 am

She smiled warmly, licking Longfeather's nose gently. She padded back to her den to set up plans.

Dovepaw whimpered, giving her some herbs. "Here, take these. They should make you have a little more energy, strength, and more milk for the kits."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:56 am

"Maybe you should check on her Hollystar, she seemed really upset" He called after her.

Snowpelt slowly ate the herbs, covering her kits as a large gust of freezing wind came into the den.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:05 am

Dovepaw stood infront of the wind, blocking it from Snowpelt.

Hollystar purred, smiling back at Longfeather.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum