Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 7 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:58 pm

She looked down at him, blushing, and licked the top of his head. Milk flowed out of her teats as he suckled.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 7 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 pm

He purred and kneaded her belly, his eyes closing and his tail lashing.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:11 pm

She purred softly, laying down. She fell asleep.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:15 pm

He continued suckling and he kneaded her belly gently.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:18 pm

She purred, falling asleep.

Dovepaw sighed, curled up. She woke up, looking for Dustpaw.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:18 pm

Dustpaw looked back at Dovepaw, he was standing beside Snowpelt, "Dove.... She's gone.... I don't know about the kits though..." He mumbled, his ears back.

Longfeather purred and moved, laying beside her again.

(Sorry I took so long, had a shower)

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:26 pm

(( Naw it's fine. x3 ))

"Who? Snowpelt's right there!" she said.

She smiled softly, purring loudly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:27 pm

Dust sighed, "You know what I mean...." He mumbled and hung his head.

He purred and groomed her fur as she slept.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:10 pm

"What?! No!" Dovepaw hissed, frantically shaking Snowpelt. "No, no, no! Please..." she turned to Dustpaw. "Why didn't you wake me up?!" she hissed, tears brimming her eyes. She splashed cold water on Snowpelt and shook her more, crying softly.

She dreamed of them together with her kits.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:29 pm

"I just checked her and she was like this" He said and backed away, his ears still back.

Snowpelt lay unmoving and cold, her eyes closed and her ears back.

Longfeather smiled in his sleep and yawned when he woke, gently nudging his leader.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Dovepaw panicked, nudging her. She shook Snowpelt. "Snowpelt! Snowpelt no!" she cried, sobbing.

Hollystar woke up. "Yes?" she murmured.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Most of the she-cat's kits were also in the same state, but one was just barely alive, trying to suckle from her mother.

"Why don't we head back? It'll be warmer at camp" He said softly and licked her nose, "We can visit Snowpelt too" He added.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Dovepaw bit her lip, sobbing. She quickly nudged all of the kits, finding one alive. She curled around it to keep it warm.

Hollystar yawned, nodding. "Sure!" she said brightly, licking his cheek.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:44 pm

The little kit, identical to her mother, shook slightly and tried suckling from the apprentice, no idea what had happened to her mother, since the little kit had only been born a day before.

The tom purred and licked her gently, standing and his tail curled around hers.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:56 pm

Dovepaw whimpered, she couldn't offer the kit milk! She panicked slightly.

She smiled, entwining their tails.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 pm

The she-kit let out weak mewls from hunger and still tried to suckle.

"If we had other queens she could go to one of them.." Dustpaw mumbled, "But Snowpelt was the only one.." He sighed.

Longfeather purred and walked back to camp with her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Dovepaw nodded. "I think I hear Hollystar and Longfeather... this is going to be hard..." she said, still crying.

Hollystar smiled, licking his cheek.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:04 pm

"Yeah.." Dust sighed and sat down.

Longfeather purred and licked her ears, stepping into the den.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Dovepaw padded outside, "Hollystar! Longfeather!" she dried her tears. "There's been... an... unfortunate event..." she said quietly.

Hollystar tilted her head. "What's wrong, Dovepaw?"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:08 pm

"What happened?" The deputy asked with a tilted head, his ears perking as he heard the weak mewls of the lone kit.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Dovepaw burst out into tears. "I... I fell asleep... and when I woke up, Dustpaw... he... Snowpelt's dead!" she cried.

Hollystar's eyes widened. "No... no, stop playing games, Dovepaw!"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:14 pm

The tom's ears drooped slightly and he moved, going to the queen, sniffing her, "... She isn't playing..." He sighed and looked back towards his leader, "And her kits..." He added sadly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:18 pm

"T-There's one left... but... but no one c-can nurse it..." she wailed.

Hollystar's ears and eyes drooped. "M-My sister... t-this can't be happening..." she muttered.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:20 pm

Longfeather's ears flicked, "Holly... You could.." He murmured softly and walked to the she-cat.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Hollystar nodded. "I can... nurse the kit..." she looked down.

Dovepaw wanted to ask how, but she didn't. There was no time. She quickly gave the kit to Hollystar.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum