Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 4 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by Silence Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 am

When the last two were born, she used her claw to GENTLY open one while she nipped the other. "A shecat... and a tom!" she called, placing the living kits next to Snowpelt's stomach.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting! - Page 4 Empty Re: ::DimClan:: Always open, Always accepting!

Post by ~Bacon~ Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:13 am

Snowpelt panted heavily, her eyes shut tight, the last kit had been trouble to be born since she was as tied as she was, a soft purr came from her as the four living kits suckled, she gently pulled the stillborn to her head, running her tongue over it's fur.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:15 am

Dovepaw limped to her nest, laying down.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:18 am

Snowpelt had nearly passed out, laying beside her kits, mourning for her lost kit, asking for their father to watch over the small kit.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:15 pm

Dovepaw whimpered, curling up tight, and coughed weakly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:17 pm

"Dovepaw... You need to rest" Snowpelt said softly and she moved a bit, making her surviving kits mewl in protest.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Dovepaw nodded, coughing. Coughs bubbled in the shecat's chest.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 pm

Snowpelt gave her a worried look, "Maybe give yourself some herbs to help with your cough..." She mumbled quietly, wondering if the clan had heard her kits mewling, although that thought was only in the back of her mind.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:26 pm

"N-No... I ran out... t-they blew away..." she wheezed. "W-Where's Dustpaw...?"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

"I don't know.." Snowpelt mewled softly, turning her head as Dustpaw came in.

"I heard my name?" He asked, looking towards Snowpelt and he gave a smile, then he looked to Dovepaw.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Dovepaw was curled up miserably, coughing the hell out of her lungs.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

"U-umm... Should I get Shootingstar?" He asked Dovepaw, slowly creeping over to the she-cat.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 pm

"N-No..." Dovepaw whispered, her eyes dull.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 pm

"Dovepaw" Snowpelt glared towards the she-cat, "Don't make me get up" She hissed in a warning way.

"Uhh yeah... I'll go get Shootingstar.." Dustpaw mumbled and ran out of the den, searching for their leader.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:40 pm

Dovepaw growled.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:42 pm

Dustpaw mewed out for Shootingstar, trying to find the she-cat.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Shootingstar flicked her ear, glaring at Dustpaw. "What?" she said, hissing. The shecat was very irritable.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Dustpaw flinched slightly, "U-umm... Something seems wrong with Dovepaw... And Snowpelt had her kits" He mewed quietly.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Shootingstar didn't flinch. "Good for them." she hissed, lashing her tail. She stormed into her den and closed off the entrance with a boulder.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Dustpaw's ears drooped, he turned and slowly walked back to the medicine cat den, "She's in a mood" He muttered.

Snowpelt sighed and stood, causing her kits to mewl in protest, lashing her tail and covering her kits with some moss before she padded to her sister's den, forcefully moving the bolder, not even caring how weak she felt at the moment.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 pm

~Bacon~ wrote:Dustpaw's ears drooped, he turned and slowly walked back to the medicine cat den, "She's in a mood" He muttered.

Snowpelt sighed and stood, causing her kits to mewl in protest, lashing her tail and covering her kits with some moss before she padded to her sister's den, forcefully moving the bolder, not even caring how weak she felt at the moment.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Shootingstar hissed, "Get. OUT." she snarled, her eyes angry and full of hatred.

Dovepaw coughed, "S-Snowpelt, no! T-the storm!" she wheezed, falling limp. The small shecat went unconcious.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Dustpaw looked from where the queen went, then back to Dovepaw multiple times.

Snowpelt glared towards her sister, "What is your problem?" She hissed, ears pinning back and tail lashing, "You weren't like this earlier!" The queen growled.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Shootingstar rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah, big deal. Everyone has mood changes. Just GET. OUT." she screeched, suddenly all up in her sister's face.

Dovepaw was unconcious, wind whipping her fur.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:17 pm

"Looks like someone ate some bad crow food" She hissed and turned, walking out of her sister's den, "If you wanted to know, I've had my kits, one of them didn't survive" She snapped and walked back to the medicine cat den, her tail dragging along the ground.

Dustpaw laid beside Dovepaw, gently licking the she-cat's head.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum