Warriors and Wolves RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Auctions with Silence :P

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dragon Auctions with Silence :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Auctions with Silence :P

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:44 am

"Speak if you want, the only rule is you cant leave the island" He said and gave a nod.

Shine growled, fed up with the auctioneers, she moved from around the eggs, accidently rubbing the colour from the golden one, and she bit into one of the auctioneer's tails.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Dragon Auctions with Silence :P - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Auctions with Silence :P

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:46 am

"Alright." she said, looking down.

The golden was turned around though, they couldn't see. "Hey, wait! Maybe it is golden!" one sneered. Thistle ripped his ears, forcing the auctioneers out. "GET AWAY FROM MY MATE AND EGGS!" he roared. Once they were gone he came back to her, sighing. He curled around her, and the eggs.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:48 am

He gave her a gentle nudge, "Anything you want is yours, I'll show you your nest" He said lightly.

Shine growled lightly and sank back around the eggs, nosing each one to be sure they were fine, then she relaxed.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:12 am

He sighed, curling around his mate. "I love you..." he said quietly,

Ice looked up at him. "Okay." she said softly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:15 am

"I love you too" She said quietly, "What if they come back..?" She whimpered.

He began walking to the massive castle on the island.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:34 am

"They'd better not." he said, curling around her.

Ice Nova looked away. She just wanted to be desired by one who loved her.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:36 am

"What if we went to another island....?" She mumbled and moved the eggs closer to her belly.

"Are you coming?" He asked gently and looked back at her.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:17 am

She looked up, "Oh... yeah..." she said, trailing behind him.

"I guess we could, but we wouldn't be able to carry the eggs. We'd have to wait for our children to hatch, and then teach them how to fly." he said.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:21 am

He lead her to a massive room with anything a dragoness would like, "I hope it isnt too much" He said.

"If you can carry me I can carry the eggs, or we find things to carry them in" She said.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:31 am

"Wow... its huge. I've never seen a bigger place in my life!" she said, looking around.

"Hmmm... my mother used to weave. She had a basket she used to... perfect!" he flew out, to his mother's old craft room, grabbed the huge basket, and carried it down. He brought it to her.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:44 am

He let out a soft chuckle, "My family never liked how females were treated, so every male gets an island about this size with a massive castle on it, as to keep the females happy" He explained.

"That's perfect" She purred and groomed his face scales, standing and gently moving the eggs into the basket.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 am

"Wow." Ice said, looking up at him.

He purred, kissing her softly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:03 pm

"And that's why I paid so much to get you, your a rare sight and other males will beat you badly if they don't get what they want, so I used most of what I had to save you from that" He said.

She smiled and nuzzled him, "I'm glad your one of the nice ones" She purred out.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:13 pm

"Thank you." she said, bowing her head to him.

He purred, "Thanks. I'm glad you're one of the amazing and kind ones."
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:15 pm

"You have no need to bow, do as you wish" He said with a light smile.

She purred and rubbed against him, moving and adding alot of nest materials to cover the eggs and protect them.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:17 pm

She looked up, kinda confused. "S-Sorry, that's just what I'm used to from previous masters..."

He placed food in the basket, water, and other resources.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:19 pm

"Its fine, don't worry" He said and chuckled softly, "None of the other females I've had were used to it either" He said.

She nuzzled him and she made sure the eggs were packed in tightly so none would break.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 pm

She nodded, looking around. She wished he could've actually liked her instead of deciding to "save" her from the other males. She felt like it was prison to be lonely.

He nuzzled her back. "Ready?"
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:25 pm

"If you need anything just call" He said and began walking away.

She gave a soft nod, "Yeah" She said lightly and she grabbed the basket.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:26 pm

She nodded, watching him walk away. Her eyes drooped slightly, she curled up alone.

He smiled, carrying her outside. He began to fly.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:28 pm

He came back a while later and he dropped a couple carcasses for her.

She held onto the basket tightly, grooming his scales gently.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:29 pm

She was fast asleep, curled up.

He smiled, flying fast. "We have a while to go." he said, gently reaching up and kissing her.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:33 pm

He gave a soft smile and he curled around her, grooming her scales gently.

"Its fine" She said softly and checked the eggs every couple minutes.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:38 pm

She purred softly in her sleep, unaware that it was he who had curled around her.

"Good." he purred, kissing the top of her head gently.
Silence
Silence

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Bacon~ Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:42 pm

He let out a soft chuckle and he stayed with her.

She smiled softly then growled when something hit her, holding the basket closer to her body.

~Bacon~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum